ETSI’s Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the OSM community are organizing the 7th OSM Hackfest on 9-13 September 2019.The event will be hosted by University of Patras in Patras, Greece), co-located with the OSM Mid-Release#7 meeting.
This OSM Hackfest will offer a great opportunity to share and learn with OSM developers and module leaders, and explore opportunities for synergies and collaboration.
This OSM Hackfest will allow new users to get familiar with OSM Release SIX and exercise all the main functionalities, from basic operations (installation, setup, common operations, etc.) to most advanced capabilities, such as 5G network slicing with a big focus on VNF on-boarding activities covering Day 0/1/2 operations.
In addition, experienced users and developers will have the opportunity to hack into OSM, build complex examples, fine-tune, test and demonstrate Release SEVEN and experimental features on the OSM Remote Labs network.
Objectives – OSM Hackfest participants will learn to:
- Install OSM and run some examples
- Get familiar with OSM’s GUI and CLI
- Create own VNF and NS descriptors and build packages
- Model and deploy NS/VNF with EPA capabilities
- Model dynamic Life Cycle Management operations with Day-1 and Day-2 actions
- Model 5G Network Slices and complex NS with PNFs
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Configure Fault and Performance management and close-loop operations
- Modify and experiment with OSM source code
- Build complex examples and run own experimental testing
from Rss feed Εκδηλώσεων & Συνεδρίων Πανεπιστημίου Πατρών https://ift.tt/2ZT51xj